I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Have to start from somewhere ... ''good times''

My first post! So I needed to set off from somewhere. Here I have one very special card for my dear sweet friend. The theme of the card is ''good times''.
You know when you are not in a mood of drawing or painting then just Mod Podge, old postcard, papers, embellishments, a bit of glossy golden paste, some strings of ribbon, embossing powders, heat tool and a use of good old Crop a Dile would do just fine. Plus remembering some first-rate hours, adding a drop of imagination and there you have it!






Psst! I am editing this post now (15.06.2017) three years later and I must admit that I have come a long way. The quality of photos were just, well lets say, it was there somewhere and most importantly, I have grown a lot, I think that time I was just trying out what can I craft, I had limited amount supplies and the quality and ideas were just not there ... well, you have to start somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment