I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Memo Holder

Can I inspire you to create a memo holder? My theme was - ''the seaside'' because I wanted to have on my desk a reminder of my holiday.


It's one of those projects where you want to get your kids involved too. So basically get your hands on to one ovenproof ramekin, some Fimo Soft Clay (I used one Fimo Effect Nightglow Clay with Fimo Soft Windsor Blue). Also you need Ranger Glossy Accents, some chrome coated crocodile clips, seashells and glass beads (for that extra color and touch).



It takes some time to get the clay soft. When you do, press it on the base of your ramekin. 


Press in the seashells, glass beads and crocodile clips and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes. 


Leave it completely to cool down. Pour in some Glossy Accents. Put it away. Wait - ... ~ 2 days (it depends how much Glossy Accents are you pouring in)!  You can press in some more seashells in the meantime.


Here you have it! It will dry more flat but you still get the ocean look if you are after this.



Now add your notes, photos ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment