I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Thursday, 1 January 2015

A special Card

Hi,

A special friend who is also a new mama deserves one special card too, right! I hope she will like it!

For the outside of the card I used a TCW stencil with StazOn Ink (Cactus Green) then sticked on some beautiful aged looking paper on top, some eyelets (We R Memory Keepers) and a ribbon with a tag (which I made to match the card itself).
The inside of the card has more work involved. I started off by using the Prima stencil with Chalk Ink. Then I used quite many different inks - sprays (Lindys Stamp Gang) and StazOn inks with a dauber. Another stencil (TCW) on top with StazOn Teal Blue (must be my favourite!), some papers (Kaisercraft; Webster's Pages; First Edition Floral Pavilion; Tim Holtz), K&Company Embellishments, some washi tape (Scotch) and the hero of the card - the stamp with a vintage baby buggy by Stampendious!

The front of the card:


The back of the card:


The inside of the card:




Here you can see the beautiful shimmer from the Ink Sprays:



All the best,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment