I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Enormous Flower Bouquet

Hello,
Creative Gym Exercise #4 is about Intuitive Painting. 


As it said that the important thing is to simply paint, enjoy the colors and relax! 
Painting and drawing especially are always very relaxing to me - all art is in fact, too! If you love doing something then it works out fine. 

I grabbed four acrylic paints and used a flat brush. I used white acrylic paint to define the shapes and painted around. I was using first time the Liquitex  SOFT BODY for it. Now that's what I call paint!!!
I added a bit of yellow acrylic paint too to bring the flowers out more better.

And here's my entry -


Close up - 



At the beginning - 



Thanks for popping by,
Kris

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great work!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete