I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Round paper mache box

Hello there, how are you?
A rather quick post today but I think I can almost finally say that I am back to my routine of making some arts & crafts which I dearly missed.

I had my eye from the beginning of the month on scrapki-wyswaniowo june challenge which is Damask themed. I have Damask Stamps & Damask Stencil ... so I didn't want to miss that challenge! I altered a paper mache round box.

These beautiful stamps what I used are Distressed Damask Stamps which are from Tim Holtz Collection by Stampers Anonymous.







Also linking this to Berry 71 Bleu Stamp it Up - June Challenge


Thanks a lot for popping in,
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful project and great take on damask challenge :-)
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely prodject! thank you so much for playing along with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kris! ;-) Such a beautiful project and I love that colouring too! This would make for a divine gift or trinket box...simply stunning! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with our stamping challenge this month at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! I like color and texture! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete