I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Saturday, 6 June 2015

The carrots

Hello there,
I've noticed that a lot of people like to draw faces and humans. Me too - NOT!;) I enjoy drawing other stuff ... like still life ... like flowers and ... carrots for example!
I was thinking to make it striking and yet simple, so one white A4 heavyweight paper and different sizes PITT Artist Black Pens did the job. Now will have to find the frame and a suitable spot on the wall.
At first I just quickly sketched the carrots with a pencil (as seen below), then with PITT Artist Pens and finally did some dot-drawing too.








Hope you like 'The carrots' as much as I do.

Popping my drawing to -

Creative Gym - Exercise #8 - Drawing


Thanks a million for stopping by,
Kris

5 comments:

  1. Wowsers...you are talented girl! This is fabulous and such a great drawing....I am green with envy...I can't even draw stick men properly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing and fantastic! Thank you so much for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I love your carrots!!! Wonderful work! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!!! I love your carrots!!! They are gorgeous! Thank you for joining Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete