I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Friday, 24 July 2015

What's up?

I find myself doing cards more often and often recently but usually I am greedy to give them away, so I just keep making them & collecting! That's an option too!;D
Today I did one mixed media card in blue tones. I adhered a patterned paper on a card, used Matte Gel for the next layer - the Decopatch Paper, and then sprayed on some ink, splashed some paint, used a stamp or two, did heat embossing in some areas, added a couple of embellishments and spayed a few coats of Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating. 

Easy peasy!









Thanks a lot for popping by,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such a great take on our 'Blue' challenge. Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMCC. Hoping to see you with us again in August! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the texture the embossing gives. Thanks for playing at the Mixed Media Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stunning layers!!! gorgeous background work - thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete