I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Untie the ribbons!

Hi,
I was a bit of card making mood today morning and wanted to make something uncomplicated with the simple look. I like countryside flowers a lot! The card is about 18 x 18,5 cm. Used five different stamps and four different hues of green plus the black for the sentiment. Then heat embossed two of the stamped images green too for some 3D look.





Entering my card to: Craft Stamper Take it Make It September Challenge - Take a Stamp

Thanks a lot for popping by,
Kris

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Kris! I love the layers upon layers of plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kris! I love the layers upon layers of plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab ..... love the depth you've created. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project... lovely stamping!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete