I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Thursday, 22 October 2015

A quirky postcard

Good afternoon, I got a feeling of creating something summery and sweet, so I made one quirky looking postcard for fun  - for my darling sister! I hope she will have a giggle or two and gobbles up all that yummy chocolate what goes with it.
I have those cool stamps Summer Love by Cosmo Cricket which I never even used, so these were perfect for that postcard.






Entering this to - 

Craft Stamper Take It Make it October Challenge -  (I used Ink, Paint, Collage, Paper)

October Challenge:

'Take A Technique' 

Use one or more of the following processes in your art: 

Ink Stitch Paint Collage Print Paper

(and include stamping somewhere!)

All the best,
Kris

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and I think your sister will love it! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome project very original... your sister will love it, I'm sure!

    Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cool and also so sweet! I am sure your sister is going to love it! Those little cone men are such a delight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fuuun! Thank you for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete