I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Layers of leaves

Good evening, how are you,

A couple of hours ago I finished up one nature themed card. Very simple! Basically just cutting and sticking plus a bit of heat embossing and stamping. I made it for the Berry 71 Bleu October Challenge where we have to use orange, brown and gold, and incorporate layers of leaves. 

Under the Kaisercraft Botanica Collectables are some Acetate Golden Leaf Stickers which I think suit lovely for this card. The papers are by DCVW and 7 Dots Studio. I believe the chipboard I got from 7 Dots Studio Online Shop, what I just heat embossed in gold. And wired metallic ribbon to add some glamour for the card!!! I love that ribbon because you can just bend it how you wish!







Thanks a lot for your visit,
Kris

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the layers and the gold accents. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu October Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card--love that touch of gold--great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris - great card, love the colours and the different texture feel. Cathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is lovely, love all the different textures. thank you for playing along with us at BERRY72BLEU x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and textures in this card and the ribbon so pretty! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, love all the details and textures. Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and all the details!! Thank You for taking part in Berry71Bleu Challenge! Hugs:)Sylwia

    ReplyDelete