I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Moskvich

Hi, I haven't done any art journaling for ages and I missed it by now so I did a spread in my Stillman & Birn Delta Series Mixed Media Sketchbook, Cold Press, 270 gsm. Seriously the paper in there just keeps amazing me, the feel of it is sensational, superb!
The pages came out quite busy and colourful, that's the way I like it, and featuring a Moskvich! Memories, memories - taking a trip down memory lane - being a still young girl in late 80s and early 90s and how we went with my dad for a drive with Moskvich, trips around the country ... ! Happy tears!
I used 'The (Large) Industrial Lamps' Stamps by Indigoblu too on my journal pages, aren't they just gorgeously ... well, industrial. Also a lot (a lot) of acrylic paints, acrylic inks, a little heat embossing ... and a couple of washi tapes, stickers (six of those are by 7 Dots Studio + a flare button) and other bits and bobs for some extra interest. I absolutely enjoyed digging in to art journaling again. Can't really wrap my mind around why I don't do it more frequently, I should. It really is therapeutical.





Entering my art journal spread to -

IndigoBlu January Challenge: 'Anything Goes'

Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo February Challenge: 'Masculine Project'






Thanks for a visit,
all the best,
Kris

14 comments:

  1. Great project! Thank you do much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic journal pages! Love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! Great textures! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This spread is so fun and gorgeous, Love the grunginess! Thanks for playing with us at IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this journal spread! So many gorgeous and fun details! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mixed media journal pages! Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kris! LOVE the orange with that blue its really pops. What a great journal page and YES you should do more because its really ace! Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool art journal spread. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at 7 Dots Studio and Scrapki-wyzwaniowo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colour palette! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very eclectic project :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very masculine and also fun to watch! Thanks for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Journaling is very good! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. how many details, what a colors! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo

    ReplyDelete