I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Congrats!

Hi, how are you,
My neighbour got a new baby and here's a card I made for her! I don't have anything baby related in my stash really, just one 'vintage buggy' stamp but with some imagination I have now a cheerful and happy card, hope she likes it!


This is how it looks at the back -


And one close up too - 


Entering this to Scrap Africa March Mood Board Challenge. The general happy feeling on this mood board inspired me and also the light blues and white!




All the best,
Kris

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and colourful - just what a card for a newborn should be! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say HI and Congratulations to your neighbor for me please Kris :) Beautiful card front and back. I'm sure she loved your card. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa ...join us again in the next challenge. Have a good day always :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work !! I love the color combination has the details ... very original !!
    Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to use different colors on your card!!! thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Kris! I am sure your neighbour loved it! ;-) Hope all is well with you! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete