I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Lost and Found

Hi,
Scrapki-wyzwaniowo are asking keys in their March Challenge, I love keys and I've got plenty of them and I need a new wall art too!
The wooden plaque measures 21 cm x 11 cm. I used my favourite 'Lost and Found' Collection - the papers and stamps and a flair button. And UmWowStudio Stencil! Also you can spot the gorgeous golden Prima Trim and of course the metal keys, the heroes of the project; PaperArtsy Rusting Powder, Distress Collage Medium Crazing, Distress Crayons and other interesting bits and bobs I thought would suit well, like the metal drawer knob!






Also entering this to the Mixed Media World #12: Vintage


Thanks a lot for a visit,
Kris

4 comments:

  1. You have done a brilliant job with the rust! Thank you for playing with us @ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project!! Beautiful vintage look! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! I adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Kris! Love all the texture and rusty elements! So artsy and creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete