I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Sunday, 19 February 2017

Cactuses

I felt like taking out yesterday evening my beloved Daniel Smith watercolours and Arches Rough Paper Pad and doing a small painting of cactuses or cacti or whatever people might call these, I call these cactuses! I just love these unique looking plants and I have a small collection going on too!



Entering my painting to Scrap Africa's Current Challenge (love the greens and blues!)



All the best,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. Lovely poage!!!Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning water colour painting !! Love it !! Thanks for joining us on the last challenge by Scrap Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning...this is just fabulous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa this month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete