I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Frame with patina-like effect

Good evening, I finished one small frame where I used a couple of new products from Finnabair - Patina Effect Pastes, Stone Effect Paste (Limestone) and two waxes. I truly took pleasure in making it and I achieved such a wonderful look.




Here you can see more closely the effect what I got using the waxes, I chose to use on these roses Lucky Emerald and Vintage Silk. And of course the Limestone is just over the top. I used a painting knife to spread it out on a glass, worked wonders!


Here I am at the very beginning as you can see. Masking tape came in very handy to protect the glass. Note that at this point I wasn't planning to use the Limestone Effect Paste yet.


After the second coat of Patina Effect pastes!



Entering my project to Mixed Media Place January Challenge. I got inspired from the colours mostly.




All the best,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete