I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Thursday, 2 March 2017

I don't have an attitude ...

My newest mixed media art journal spread, retro style! My eyes rest when I am using vibrant colours, I also want to be surrounded with lots of colours and retro themed home decor, and I make sure I do. I suppose it is just my cup of tea!



I am not much of a stamp user usually but I do have my little box of something growing. I am always on the lookout for some unique looking stamps though, like the Vintage Scale. 
I used a lot of acrylic paints and patterned paper. Can you spot the mouse after a big chunk of cheese!! I still have the 'Flow Book For Paper Lovers' I think 2014 edition, quite full, the stickers are from there, and that classy postcard and more.

Entering my art journal spread to Scrapki-Wyzwaniovo March Challenge: Numbers (100% on the orange sticker and nr 34!)




Thanks a million for popping by,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. I like this page a lot, it's so colorful! And it's really different from most art journals pages I've seen before. The stamp of Vintage Scale is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tores, very much appreciated!!!

      Delete
  2. Amazing Art wow Love This Thanks for your participation at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete