I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Friday, 19 May 2017

Chicken wire noteboard

This one is all about home decor. It's an interesting piece, 30 x 30 cm chicken wire where I added Rusty Pastes. Sealed it with Soft Matte Gel Medium as it can be a bit crumbly when done on delicate surface. And just added (and keep changing it time to time) different bits and bobs, you can spot quote on paper, cement piece, resin mint leaf (I did the mould myself using a fresh mint leaf!!) and resin raspberry (used a ready made mould for that!), fabric sew on patch, metal spoon ..., magnets (work great on metal of course), ... the only limit is my imagination!



All the best,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cool! I love chicken wire and this is just so clever and pretty, all at the same time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete