I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Pouring Medium Test

Hello, a good couple of months ago I bought a bottle of Liquitex Pouring Medium as I wanted to try it out, which I did and enjoyed and can't wait to do my second panel but a bit more larger this time. Here's my 30 x 25 cm acrylic pouring on a wooden panel. I had a blast! I did this piece over 2 months ago but seriously I have to keep up with my blogging. I have done quite many projects but just haven't posted these over here. I might just do that in a few days to come.
In the meantime I have read that by adding surgical spirit (or more commonly known as the rubbing alcohol) into the pouring medium mix will create some amazing cells. Will have to try that one out!



No comments:

Post a Comment