I BEGIN WITH AN IDEA, AND THEN IT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE. (PABLO PICASSO)

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

You are amazing!

Hi, how are you! I have another art journal spread to share. I absolutely love this print of that classy and sophisticated lady on my page. I think she is extremely beautiful. I also consider that spread very well done too, you have to love what you do, don't you! I feel the warmth when it is retro style and full of orange!
I used all the different shades of orange acrylics I have got (now mostly covered but that's the wonders of art journalling!), water soluble wax pastels, also added some paper napkins and decoupage papers ... .
It is so nice to flip through the pages in my journal that I have already finished, every spread has its story to tell, every spread has its own colours; it lights a different feeling and brings me back to that moment when I was making these pages!



Thought I enter this spread to scrapki-wyzwaniowo current challenge



All the best,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. I'ts a Stunning project thanks for playing with Scrapki this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete